Meat Processor Packagers - Ready to Eat - Day Shift
We are currently looking for packagers to work in our Ready to Eat area on the day shift.
- Learn Good Manufacturing Practices and acquire expertise in Food Safety working in our CFIA registered, Global Food Safety Initiative certified plant.
- Rotate through various functions in the packaging area on a daily basis for a rich work experience.
- Work area is climate controlled at 8 degrees C, so you will have to dress warmly; we provide lined jackets, footwear, food safety outerwear, and personal protective equipment.
- Occasional heavy lifting, up to 30 kg.
- No experience in food packaging required; while it is an asset, we will train you on all aspects of the functions. We simply require a good team player, who is motivated to work and can pay attention to detail.
Pay starts at $18.34/hour but opportunity to quickly earn more than $20.35/hour. Shifts typically run from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm (3:30 pm on Fridays) with a half hour lunch and two 15 minute breaks. Start times may change depending upon production schedules. Benefits package provided as well after three month probationary period.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.34-$20.35 per hour
For any job applicants selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.